Escape the exciting city of Hanoi, come relax and enjoy yourself at Kings Island Golf Resort only 36 km from the city centre. You will arrive and start by traveling 3 minutes across the Dong Mo Lake on our speed boats to an exclusive hideaway island which awaits you to test your golf abilities.
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Upon arrival, you’ll be welcome at the airport then transfer to hotel for checking-in. Rest of day will be free on your own to relax or walk downtown to discover the city. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Hanoi – Sky Lake Golf Club
After breakfast at hotel, you’ll transfer out of the city for the golf course. Arrive Sky Lake Resort & Golf Club, which is set to become one of Asia’s premier lifestyle destinations. With 36 holes of championship golf and resort style facilities being planned, the club offers two very contrasting 18-hole PGA-standard courses: Sky Course and Lake Course. After the golf, transfer back to the city. Leisure at night.
Day 3: Hanoi – BRG King’s Island Golf Club
In the morning, you check-out hotel then escape the exciting city of Hanoi, come relax and enjoy yourself at Kings Island Golf Resort only 36 km from the city centre. You will arrive and start by traveling 3 minutes across the Dong Mo Lake on our speed boats to an exclusive hideaway island which awaits you to test your golf abilities. After golf, you’ll transfer back to Hanoi for the night.
Day 4: Hanoi – Departure
After breakfast at hotel, we will pay a visit to the Single Pillar Pagoda and the Temple of Literature to gain understanding of the two driving forces in Vietnam culture. Later, you’ll visit the mystical Lake of Restored Sword and the Old Quarter of 36 guild streets from a rickshaw ride. The Old Quarter is a series of 36 ancient streets where peddlers still trade the way they have done for centuries. The rickshaw tour ends up at Ma May Old House. Back to hotel for checking-out. Transfer the airport for a flight departure.
- 2 Rounds x 18 holes weekdays games with green caddies and share buggy
- Private land transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English-speaking guide
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch; D=Dinner)
- Entrance fee
- Government tax and service charge
- Supply of bottled drinking water on vehicle
- Flight reconfirmation
- Any flight not stated in the “inclusions” and international tax
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/room upgrade
- Tipping for guide, driver, caddies (Caddies 10-12 USD/18 holes, 3-4 USD/golfer/day
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Any service not clearly stated as included in the itinerary