Lies one of the finest seaside resorts in the country. The 10km long, Ngapali Beach invites you to swim, surf, snorkel and relax under palm trees fringing the seaside resort. Visit the small fishing villages and local markets; explore the countryside by bicycle or enjoy boat trips to the magnificent offshore islands.
Day 1: Yangon – Napali
From Yangon, you take a flight to Thandwe (Ngapali Beach). Upon arrival Thandwe, transfer to Ngapali Beach (20 minutes drive). Overnight in Ngaplai Beach.
Day 2 – 3: Napali (B)
Spend the next couple of days doing as little as you want. Relaxing is they key word in Ngapali. Take a good book and pick a spot on the beautiful white sand beach or hop over to Pleasant View Islet for an idyllic view over the blue waters of the Bay of Bengal. If you get into an active mood go out snorkeling and visit nearby Pearl or Zalat Htone Islands, or rent a bicycle and visit a nearby village to see local pottery crafts. Let’s not forget, with its’ roots as a fishing village you cannot miss out on the amazing seafood on offer in the evenings.
Day 4: Napali – Yangon (B)
After breakfast, enjoy a few more hours of relaxation before departing for Yangon late this morning.
On arrival Yangon, transfer to either your hotel or to the airport for your onward flight.
- Accommodation of the class quoted
- Land transfer by AC vehicle
- Local English-speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Government tax and service charge
- Supply of bottled water & tissues on car on touring days
- Visa arrangement
- Any flight does not mentioned and international tax
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others