Ngwe Saung Beach Resort, opened in the year 2,000, is one of the loveliest and most pleasant beach resorts in Myanmar. Located in the Ayeyarwady Division, some 48 kilometres from the town of Pathein, 4 hours drive away from Yangon. Ngwe Saung, with a beach frontage on the Bay of Bengal with its clear blue waters, its white crested waves, sandy beaches and unspoiled and pollution-free natural surroundings, is indeed one of the best places to select for a holiday interlude of rest and relaxation.
Day 1: Yangon – Ngwe Saung
This morning you will be picked up from your hotel for the drive through the Irrawaddy Delta to Ngwe Saung.
Ngwe Saung, which means Silver Beach, is located about 5-6 hours drive from Yangon on the beautiful Bay of Bengal and features 14 kilometers of sandy beaches.
Arrive this afternoon in Ngwe Saung. Overnight in Ngwe Saung.
Day 2 – 3: Ngwe Saung (B)
Ngwesaung is still considered a hidden gem. It’s named for its silver sand beach, of which you will find most to be absolutely peaceful. Overlooking the beautiful waters of the Bay of Bengal it is easy to forget about time when laying on the beach. Twice a day, when the tide is right you can cross to “Lovers Island’, where you may just choose to get “marooned” until the next tide. Take a boat trip to one of the nearby islands or go deep sea fishing and enjoy the fresh sea food caught during the day. At night having a drink around one of the camp fires set up on the beach and let your worries drift away in the starry night sky.
Day 4: Ngwe Saung – Yangon (B)
After breakfast, enjoy a few more hours of relaxation before departing for Yangon late this morning.
On arrival Yangon, transfer to either your hotel or to the airport for your onward flight.
- Accommodation of the class quoted
- Land transfer by AC vehicle
- Local English-speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Government tax and service charge
- Supply of bottled water & tissues on car on touring days
- Visa arrangement
- Any flight does not mentioned and international tax
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others